Monday 11 September 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Royalty

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing some ATCs I've made for this month's swap in the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group.

The theme is Royalty.

I had great fun mixing and matching my Vera Lane digi sets. 



First up is Her Royal Highness: 

 
Her Majesty is enjoying a stroll with her favourite corgi and she just needs to phone Prince Philip to tell him to pop the kettle on as she'll be back home soon!

The background card was textured using modelling paste through stencils. It was coloured with Dylusion sprays in London Blue and Calypso Teal. The images are from the Royal Highness set and the London set. The images were coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The windows in the telephone box, the jewels in the crown and Her Majesty's lips have glossy accents to make them shine. The queen's necklace has liquid pearls and there are some pearls on her bag too. The queen, the corgi and the London sign are popped on foam pads for dimension.

Next is The King and I:



The background card was textured using modelling paste through a tiny dots stencil. It was coloured with Dylusion sprays in London Blue and Calypso Teal.  I used images from the Real Men digi set and the Ladies Who Lunch set. They were coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. Their crowns are freebies, given by Janet to anyone taking part in this swap. I popped the images on foam pads on top of some texture ribbon trim. I typed, printed and inked the sentiment. Some wash tape was added to the card edges and 3 gel gem stickers.

The final one is the Lion King:



The background is a gelli print spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. The lion is from the Birthday Collection March digital set and his crown is a freebie, given by Janet to anyone taking part in this swap. The grass in the background is from the Snails set. The sentiment was typed, printed and inked around the edges. A hand drawn border finishes it off.

Royal Highness                        London
  

Real Men                  Ladies Who Lunch
  
March               Snails
  

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Bit More Time To Craft #51 AG 14/09
An Inky Mess #13 AG 24/09
A Perfect Time To Craft  AG 27/09
Classic DT Challenge AG 27/09
613 Avenue Create #201 AG 30/09
Crafting Circle AG 30/09
Creative Ladybirds #29 AG 30/09
Love To Craft #14 AG 30/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.