Monday 4 September 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Lil' Gangsters

Hello!


Today I'm sharing some cute, but maybe naughty, little boys for Vera Lane Studio

The latest release is available today and it's called 
Lil' Gangstas! It features two characters, one called Doggyfish and the other is Train Jumper. They come with accessories (a fish bone and a skull) and two sentiments.

I made a couple of ATCs and an art journal page:

   

For these ATCs, I teamed the Lil' Gangstas with dogs from the Rescue Puppies set and also used elements from Snails and Vera's Borders. The 'boys will be boys' sentiment is from the Hayes and Carlos set, whilst the 'frogs and snails' was computer generated. The backgrounds are gelli prints with some over stamping. They are mounted on recycled corrugated cardboard.



My grungy art journal page has a background made from left over brayer paint and Dylusions ink. I used a stencil and modelling paste to add some extra texture. The sentiments are from the Lil Gangstas set, while the tree is from Straight Street, the apartment building is from City Girl, the bird from Lovely Garden and the grass tufts are from the Blossom set. Black and white paint splatters were added and a scribbly border was drawn with white Posca pen, but, like the modelling paste, it picked up the colour of the Dylusions spray.



Lil Gangstas



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #138 AG 06/09
Jo's Scrapshack #204 AG 08/09
Hiding in my Craftroom #316 Fall Colours 09/09
Crafting with Friends #49 AG 14/09
*Scrappers Delights AG 30/09

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.