Monday 18 September 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Holly and Mistletoes

Hello everyone!


Today I'm sharing two Christmas cards using a cute new digi set from Vera Lane Studio.


The set is called Holly and Mistletoes and it comes with two super cute Christmas girls, holly accessories and two sentiments - it's a great value bundle and you can find it here.

This is Holly:


I made a Distress Oxide background using Peeled Paint and Worn Lipstick and added some white paint splatters. I coloured the images with markers and added some white Posca pen highlights.  Holly was popped on foam tape for dimension. I added two trees from the Tree Lot set and I mixed both sentiments to make the sentiment for this card.


 This is Mistletoes:



Mistletoes was made in the same way as Holly. She also has two trees from the Tree Lot set.



Holly and Mistletoes                                          Tree Lot
           


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge #34 19/09 TOP PICK

Christmas Card Challenges #21 20/09 TOP 3

Crafty Catz #384 AG 21/09
Crafting with Friends #50 AG 21/09
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #433 AG 21/09
Creative Knockouts #210 AG 21/09
Jo's Scrapshack #206 AG 22/09
Crafty Creations #350 AG 26/09
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends #66 AG 29/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.