Tuesday 12 September 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Giraffe


Hello Crafty Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge #199 which will run for 2 weeks 
(September 12th to Sept 25th).




Our sponsors this time are Bugaboo and Kitty Bee

    

I was lucky to receive a Bugaboo digital stamp to work with called Bug giraffe 3. Here is my card:


I coloured the images with copics, then cut them out and mounted them onto die cut scalloped squares. I made the background out of kraft card using a stencil and inks - my aim was to try to replicate giraffe skin, but the colours didn't quite work out right!  The background was matted onto black card. The three block images were attached to the card along with the two die cut banner sentiments which were stamped and heat embossed.



hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #174 AG 17/09
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1737 AG 17/09
*Cardz 4 Guyz #178 Nature 25/09
Love to Craft #14 AG 30/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.