Thursday 7 September 2017

* If You Give A Crafter A Cookie: Elvis Bear

Hello friends!


Today is the start of a brand new challenge at 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie.

I do hope you'll join us.

You can enter your projects until the 20 September.

As always, there is a photo inspiration, and here it is:



Our generous sponsors this time are Imagine That and Kitty Bee:

   

      I was lucky to get a stamp set from Imagine That, called Elvis Bear and here is the card I made:


I coloured Elvis Bear with alcohol markers and fussy cut him. He has glitter added to his rhinestones and shades. I made a background from Distress Oxide inks (Broken China and Fossilised Amber) and mounted it onto silver glitter card. Next I die cut some pearly teal card, using a stitched star die, along with a silver glitter star border. The star was glued directly onto the background and Elvis Bear was popped on foam pads for some dimension. Silver and teal stars were randomly placed around the image along with one of the sentiments from the set.



He's perfect for my brother-in-law, who is a massive Elvis fan and is in Memphis this week visiting Graceland.

That's all from me for today. 
Now it's over to you...

Please pop over to the 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie
challenge blog to check out the lovely designs by the rest of the DT. 


We would love for you to share your projects in the challenge! 

You could win digi stamps or become one of our 'Top Cookies'!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Dream Valley #162 Use stamp or digital 09/09
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1736 AG 10/09
Crafting from the Heart #173 AG 10/09
Ikes World #96 AG 10/09
Crafty Sentiments AG 11/09
Cards And More#192 AG 11/09
Crafty Creations #349 AG 11/09
Penny's Challenges #345 AG 12/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.