Monday 29 May 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Oaxacan Angels

Hello Crafty Friends!

  

Today I have some Vera Lane Studio projects to share. This is my third post.

I made this card for a friend who is going through a tough time:

 

I used the beautiful Oaxacan Angels set. The image is coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The background was made by stamping and heat embossing with clear powder then inking with distress inks. Beautiful ivory lace was added along the top and bottom edges. The image was popped on foam pads and the sentiment inked and adhered directly onto the background. 


I then made a Christmas card (my first this year!) with another angel from the same set:


Again the angel was coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The background was made with Brushos and, when dry, was spritzed with Glimmer Mist. Some gold trim was added and the angel popped on foam pads. The star was heat embossed with gold powder.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Praying Angel
*Let's Create  #125 Make own Background  31/05
*Great Impressions May - Feminine 01/06
*Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 AG 01/06
*Scrappers Delights #66 AG 01/06
Polkadoodle Wk 20 AG 02/06
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #241 AG 03/06
Creative Fingers #131 AG 09/06 WINNER
Crafting With Friends #44 AG 06/06
Simply Papercrafts for all Occassions #47 AG 30/06


Christmas Angel
*Christmas Card Challenges #13 01/06
*Smply Create Too #127 Use Digital Stamp 01/06
*Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #335 Use some Gold 02/06
Hiding in my Craftroom #302 Any Holiday 03/06
Making Memories #5 AG 03/06


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.