Monday 28 March 2016

Pawly Sick

Here is my make for this week at Digi Choosday where the theme is 'Thinking of You'.


This helped me to win another feather in my cap!



The background is glitter card stock from Deco Time. The image is called Pawly Sick from Polkadoodles. It's a gorgeous little bunny feeling 'under the weather'.  I printed the image three times so that I could colour and 3D decoupage it to give it some dimension. It was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers. The decoupage was mounted on red card stock from Core'dinations and placed on foam pads onto the backing card. A Papermania glittered sentiment was added.



2 comments:

  1. Aww what a sad rabbit! Great design and colours and the dimension looks fab!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, very sweet creation, the rabbit looks so sad. Thanks so much for playing in our Thinking of You challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.